University West Master Scholarships in Sweden, 2018-2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Finance, Robotics, Management, International Politics taught at University West . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The new local University West scholarship programme is now available for all new international students applying for master degree programme for the 2018-2019 academic year.
A scholarship at University West covers a part of the tuition fees. A scholarship can be awarded only to a student who has been granted a place on a programme of education at the advanced level, and one who is studying at a pace equivalent to full-time study.
The University West in Trollhättan is a modern university which offers education collaborating with work-life in an attractive and modern study environment.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the fields of Master of Finance, International Business, IT and Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Robotics and Automation, and International Politics.
For the academic year of 2018/19 it has been decided to distribute the scholarship funds as follows:
Number of Scholarships:
- Master of Finance – 2 scholarships covering half the tuition fee
- Master of International Business – 2 scholarships covering half the tuition fee
- Master in IT and Management, 2 scholarships covering half the tuition fee
- Master in Manufacturing Engineering – 1 scholarship covering the full tuition fee
- Master in Robotics and Automation – 1 scholarship covering the full tuition fee, 1 scholarship covering half the tuition fee
- Master in International Politics – 2 scholarships covering the full tuition fee
A total of ten scholarships are available for different subjects.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The local University West scholarship programme is open for students admitted for any of our master’s programmes. The scholarship will cover the tuition fee for the programme, fully or partly, not costs for travel, living costs or other.
You apply for the scholarship by filling the form below and submitting it before April 20. The students who are awarded a scholarship will be notified before May 15 by e-mail. If someone does not accept the scholarship next in line will be given notice as soon as possible.
April 20, 2018