Urban SOS Ideas Competition for International Students in USA, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Graduate level programm(s) in the field of Economic Development taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Urban SOS Student Ideas Competition is open for the applicants from all over the world. The competition is open to the students who are enrolled in a degree programme or have graduated in 2017.
The aim of the competition is to encourage and assist excellent students from all over the world.
AECOM is built to deliver a better world. They design, for build, finance and operate infrastructure assets for governments, businesses and organizations in more than 150 countries
The ideas competition is open to undergraduate and graduate students.
The completion is awarded topic on challenges associated with three deeply intertwined systems — housing, transportation, and economic development — that fundamentally influence the quality of life in a given region.
A total of US$15,000 in prize money will be distributed among the finalist teams. The winning team also will receive up to US$25,000 of in-kind support from AECOM to create a real-world pilot of their project. This in-kind support is available for up to one year after the announcement of the winning team.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The competition is open to undergraduate and graduate students at all levels of higher education around the world. You must either be enrolled in a certified program during the 2017-2018 academic years at Bachelors, Masters or PhD level or have graduated in 2017. Thus, current students are eligible as are recent graduates (those who graduated in January 2017 or later.)
Applicants from all over the world can apply for the competition.
Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Site analysis, and innovative and implementable strategies that demonstrate multidisciplinary thinking, and that strengthen the connections within urban communities or between urban and outlying communities, as described in the evaluation criteria.
- A brief description (100-250 words) of your proposal. Clearly, state the name of the city and specific location within that city where your design would be implemented.
- The name(s), university, degree program(s), and contact information of all team members.
- Site coordinates (via Google Earth) of the location, or an address that is searchable on Google Maps.
- A slide presentation of up to 10 slides in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. These must be landscape in orientation and include images and/or text. There is no word limit but font size must be legible when printed at the A4 paper size. Each file must be no larger than 10MB.
- All entries must be in English, with any measurements provided in metric units.
- You may include photographs, diagrams, drawings, renderings, collages or other visualisations to represent your solution(s).
The application deadline is July 31, 2017.
Urban SOS Ideas Competition for International Students in USA, 2017 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Graduate level programs at .