USA Delaware Law School Scholarships for International Students 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Law taught at Widener University Delaware school of law . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The Widener University Delaware Law School offers scholarships for international students who wish to pursue a Masters of Law (LLM). University offers tuition scholarships on a limited basis to qualified candidates, but these do not cover the costs of housing, transportation, books, travel or other expenses.
About University: The Widener University Delaware Law School and Widener University Commonwealth Law School are Widener University’s two, ABA-accredited law schools, which had been the two campuses of Widener University School of Law.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Masters of Law program.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of law.
Scholarship Benefits: University offers tuition scholarships on a limited basis to qualified candidates, but these do not cover the costs of housing, transportation, books, travel or other expenses.
Eligible nationalities: International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: The Delaware Law School Scholarship for International Leaders is available to international students who have completed a first degree in law from a non-US law school that fulfills the academic requirements for the practice of law in that country.
In addition, candidates must:
- Apply to a Delaware Law School Masters of Law program
- Have a cumulative GPA equivalent to 3.3 which meets LLM or graduate program requirements
- Have a minimum score of 83 for TOEFL, or a minimum score of 6.5 for IELTS
- Demonstrate a strong desire to study in the United States and a history of community service, leadership, and volunteerism in his/her respective country
Have excellent oral and written communication skills as demonstrated through a committee interview (may be completed remotely) and submission of a writing sample
Application Procedure: Items 1 through 6 are required from all graduate program applicants:
- Official Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
- English Proficiency
Choose from two options:
- Option 1: Apply through Law School Admissions Council (LSAC) LLM Credential Assembly Service
- Option 2: Apply directly to Delaware Law by downloading the Application Form (pdf) and submitting it, along with the required application materials, via email.