UTS Engineering (Management) Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students in Australia, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Engineering Science taught at University of Technology Sydney . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is currently accepting applications for Engineering (Management) Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students.
The intention of this scholarship is to attract high achieving international postgraduate students to the UTS Engineering program.
About University: The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a public university in Sydney, Australia. The university was founded in its current form in 1988, although its origins trace back to the 1870s. It is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarship is awarded in Engineering Management and Environmental Engineering Management.
Scholarship Benefits: The duration of the Scholarship is one semester. Extension of the Scholarship is not possible. The maximum total of the value of the Scholarship is $5,000 to each Recipient. The Scholarship will be awarded through a reduction of tuition fees only.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a commencing International student (neither an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen nor permanent resident of Australia); and must not be currently residing in Australia; and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for either the:
-Master of Engineering Management, course code C04275; or
-Master of Environmental Engineering Management, course code C04272; and
- Completed an undergraduate with a minimum Highest Weighted Average Mark (WAM) or equivalent, of 75 with no fails; and
- Must be commencing either the Master of Engineering Management (course code C04275) or the Master of Environment Engineering Management (course code C04272) in the semester immediately following the Scholarship selection; and
- Double degree applicants may only apply for the first course in their double degree; and
- Must not have received a scholarship from UTS previously (with the exclusion of UTS International Academic Excellence Award recipients); and
- Must not be a sponsored student; and
- Must not be a student enrolled in an offshore program.
- All candidates must apply using the online Scholarship Application form.
Eligible Nationalities: International students (neither an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen nor permanent resident of Australia) are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Scholarships in Australia
Application Procedure: Applications for the Engineering (Management) Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students are now open.
All applicants must submit the Engineering (Management) Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students application form by midnight 12 July 2017.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is July 12, 2017.