UTSA International Student Grants in USA, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Graduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Texas at San Antonio . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The University of Texas at San Antonio is inviting applications for International Student Grants. These are the need based award given to both undergraduate and graduate international students.
The University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA) is a state research university in San Antonio, Texas, United States. With over 28,000 students, it is the largest university in San Antonio and the eighth-largest (2014) in the state of Texas.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Grants are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate programme.
Grants are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
The maximum award varies depending on the availability of funds.
Demonstrate Financial Need
- Maintain good academic standing and satisfactory academic progress
- Graduate students must maintain a 3.0 GPA and undergraduate students must maintain a 2.0 GPA
- Maintain a valid F-1 or J-1 Visa
- Have a valid Social Security Number (if applicable)
- Students must be coded as International by the Admissions Office.
HB 1403 students are also eligible to apply
International students can apply for these scholarships.
To apply for the International Student Grant you must submit:
- International Student Grant Application by the deadline indicated on the form
- A statement fully explaining your need for financial assistance (see Additional Documentation below)
- A copy of the Visa,
- A copy of the I-94 Departure Record,
- A copy of the Form I-20,
- If applicable, a copy of valid Social Security card (BOTH SIDES OF CARD)
- If employed, a copy of last year’s W-2 Form or a copy of year to date pay stub
- If the students is married and/or has any dependents living in the US:
A copy of spouse’s I-94 Departure Record
If spouse is employed, a copy of last year’s W-2 Form or a copy of year to date pay stub
A copy of the Birth Certificate for dependents in the US
The application deadline is October 15, 2017.