VFS Search Scholarships for International Students in Canada, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of Game Design, film production taught at Vancouver Film School . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Vancouver Film School (VFS) is delighted to offer its Scholarships for International Students. The scholarships are available to pursue industry-leading programs.
The aim of the scholarships is to increase awareness of the career path for students interested in the entertainment and creative technology industries.
Vancouver Film School (VFS) is a private entertainment arts school located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Founded in 1987, it has achieved international recognition.
Scholarships are available to pursue industry-leading programs.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of animation, film production, VFX, programming, makeup, acting, screenwriting, motion, interactive, and game design.
: Scholarship will cover the following:
- Scholarships are available in amounts between $500 and $10,000 for the January to June 2018 start dates.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- We welcome all students to apply for the scholarship but students can only apply one tuition reduction towards their tuition costs. If a student has a previous tuition reduction they can choose to apply the reduction of greater value.
International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
Applicants can apply via online:
- Complete the online application process for your program of choice and submit all required documents to VFS Admissions.
- After you apply, an advisor will be in touch to email you the VFS Search Scholarship application PDF. You will need to complete and sign the Scholarship application and return it to us.
The application deadline is December 15, 2017.