- Business and Management
- Culture, Curation and Enterprise
- Fashion Design and Technology
- Fine Art and Visual Arts
- Graphic Communication and Design
- Media, Communication and Photography
- Spatial, Product, Industrial and Interior Design
- Textile Design
- Theatre, Performance and Screen
Scholarships are available for Postgraduate Degree Level
You need to be ordinarily resident in a country with a low income economy as defined using the World Bank Atlas method.
£25,000 scholarships available to cover the cost of tuition fees and help towards other costs associated with studying in the UK.
Number of Awards:
There are up to Ten awards are available.
If you’ve made an application to study one of the full-time qualifying Masters courses and satisfy the eligibility criteria, the first step to applying for a Vice-Chancellor’s Postgraduate Scholarship is to register your interest by completing our enquiry form.
Application Deadline: 29 May 2015
Please Click Here to visit the Official website of University.
Share this Scholarship for others