Vice-Chancellor’s Sports Scholarships is open for . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at De Montfort University UK . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Vice-Chancellor’s Sports Scholarships at De Montfort University’s (DMU) in UK, 2016
De Montfort University (DMU) is awarding Vice-Chancellor’s Sports Scholarships for the academic year 2016-2017
. These scholarships are available to full-time UK and EU undergraduate and postgraduate students, starting in September 2016.
The Vice-Chancellor’s Sports Scholarship provides an opportunity for talented students to develop their performance in sports, becoming a DMU champion for sport, and performing in the British universities and college sport (BUCS) and varsity competitions; whilst gaining a recognised degree qualification, across a wide range of courses and disciplines.
De Montfort University (DMU) offers the perfect combination of award-winning teaching and world-class facilities. University is proud to be one of the top 25 universities for graduate employment and offer a great student experience.
Applicant must have an offer of admission from DMU and IELTS of 6.5 or 6.0 (as per the requirements of their course).
Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study all the subjects offered by the university.
Each of 30 dedicated packages provides students up to £6,000 of support each; including a £4,000 cash bursary and £2,000 towards sport-specific support, such as; physiotherapy, strength and conditioning, and private medical insurance for example.
Scholarship can be taken in the
To qualify for the Vice-Chancellor’s Sports Scholarship applicants must:
- Be a UK or EU status student
- Be starting a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at DMU in September 2016
- Compete at a high representative level, and most importantly be able to demonstrate passion and commitment to your sport
- Participate in the annual DMU sports club ‘trials’ and selection process within your chosen sport
- Where appropriate, be an enthusiastic role model to represent DMU; for example, with external partners, in the media, to prospective DMU students at Open Days and any other suitable event
- Where appropriate, compete for DMU in all competitions and training events, including at Varsity and BUCS events.
Students from UK or EU can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: A minimum GPA of 3.0 (or equivalent) is required.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicant must have an offer of admission from DMU and IELTS of 6.5 or 6.0 (as per the requirements of their course).
How to Apply:
Applicants should download the form, complete fully and return to the DMU Sports Team (sport.scholarships-at-dmu.ac.uk).
The application deadline is 15th July 2016.