Vienna Master Scholarships for International Students in Austria, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Management taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The new Vienna Master Scholarship is now available for all international students offered by IBS offers in Vienna. Scholarship offers 20% discount on the programme fee for applicants for any master programme that IBS offers in cooperation with The University of Buckingham in Vienna.
IBS has its own English placement test and interviews to assess applicants’ English skills. However, those who already have a TOEFL or IELTS exam with sufficient score will be exempt from taking our own English placement test, they just need to have our interview.
Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.( International Management, Marketing Management programme)
The Vienna Master’s Scholarship offers 20% discount on the programme fee for applicants for any Master’s programme.
International students are eligible.
Two of our Master’s programmes, International Management and Human Resource Management are conversion programmes, so they can be attractive also for those wishing to make a career change: entry requirement is a first or second class Bachelor degree in any field of study.
The Financial Management and the Marketing Management programmes are available only for applicants with relevant first or second class degrees.
Our Master’s by Research programmes require:
- a first or second-class honours degree from a recognized university or a recognized professional qualification with significant and relevant work experience,
- applicants must submit his/her proposal by email. If the proposal is accepted, the student will proceed with the payment transfer of the first instalment and then will have a consultation session with his/her proposal with the Supervisor via Skype.
Mature students not meeting the above requirements should contact us with their complete application documentation, which will be considered on an individual basis.
When you fill in the online application form, please use the data in your official documents and upload the following documents in jpg or pdf (size should not exceed 500 kb):
- Your high school diploma for BSc studies/Bachelor’s degree certificate for MSc studies (if you acquire them after May 31, please upload your latest transcript),
- Your English language certificate if you have one (IELTS or TOEFL) and
- Your passport (only page with personal details and photo).
April 30, 2018