Masters Scholarship Poland (International Relation, International Law, Financial Market, European Governance) is open for Visegrad Group, EU Eastern Partnership and Western Balkans. The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of International Law, International Relations, European governance, International financial markets taught at Jagiellonian University, Masaryk University, University of Pecs, Matej Bel University in Banska Bystrica . The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 17 Jun 2020.
This joint Master’s degree in international relations carried out within 4 universities: Jagiellonian University in Kraków (Poland), Masaryk University (Czech Republic), University of Pecs (Hungary) and Matej Bel University in Banska Bystrica (Slovakia). It offers a unique opportunity to study international relations, European politics, economy, society & culture from the perspective of the Visegrad region.
Masters Scholarship Poland (International Relation, International Law, Financial Market, European Governance) is available to undertake level programs at Jagiellonian University, Masaryk University, University of Pecs, Matej Bel University in Banska Bystrica.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- International Law
- International Relations
- European governance
- International financial markets
The grant provides 4 scholarships for students admitted to the ‘Joint International MA in International Relations: Europe from Visegrad Perspective’ programme in the following order:
- Scholarships are awarded for the whole duration of the 2-years programme and cover the following:
- tuition fee
- mobility costs in the amount of 2 300 EUR per semester.
students from Czechia, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Northern Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo
- Scholarships are awarded to the best-ranked students enrolled for the program in the respective academic year.
- The selection criterion for scholarship award is the best record obtained during the admission procedure conducted jointly by all Partner Universities for the respective group in the cohort.