- Value of Scholarship is $5,000
- Number of awards 2 Scholarship(s) available
- Number of years For 1 year
- Residency No residency requirements
- The Warrane College Academic Achievement Residential Awards are established to assist first-year MALE residents with accommodation costs at: Warrane College.
- This Award is payable as two credit notes of $2,500 which are redeemable at the start of Session One and Two and are only for accommodation expenses at Warrane College.
- The Residential Academic Award will be available to first-year residents of Warrane College who are full-time, undergraduate students in any Faculty at UNSW.
- Applicants must have obtained an ATAR (or equivalent) of at least 99.00.
- In addition, applicants will be assessed on the basis of their Warrane College application and admission interview, their community involvement and likelihood to contribute to life at UNSW and Warrane College.
- Consideration may be given to financial need.
Special Application Procedure
To be considered for the Residential Award, applicants are required to:
- submit an application for accommodation to Warrane College, indicating their intention to apply for the Residential Award; and
- submit an application to UNSW Scholarships that also includes:
- a statement that addresses the specific selection criteria
- a statement outlining ways in which the applicant would be able to make a significant contribution to collegiate life at Warrane College and UNSW at large;
- details of a referee.
Please Click Here to visit the Official website of University.