WEF Scholarship for International Students at World University of Bangladesh, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters, Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of Engineering, Arts, Science, Business taught at Bangladesh Universities, World University of Bangladesh . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The World University of Bangladesh is inviting applications for its World Education Foundation (WEF) Scholarship for International Students. This scholarship is available to pursue Bachelors and Masters programme.
The aim of this scholarship is to provide a supportive environment to make your transition at WUB and Bangladesh easy and relaxed.
The World University of Bangladesh (WUB) established under the private University approved and recognized by the Ministry of Education, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh and the University Grants Commission (UGC) of Bangladesh is a leading university for utilitarian education.
This Scholarship is available to pursue Bachelors and Masters programme.
This Scholarship is awarded in the field of science, engineering, business and arts.
This Scholarship will cover the following:
Number of Scholarships: Four scholarships are available.
- The amount of the scholarship for arts and business faculties is US $5,000 and US $5,500 for engineering and science discipline.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Edexcel/GCSE/Cambridge International Exams/ Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework 5A’s in Ordinary Levels; 3A’s in AS Level; 2A’s in Advanced Level.
- Furthermore, the other category of students such as students in financial needs, artists, disabled persons, husband/wife/siblings, and females are eligible to access into this scholarship.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
: Applicants can apply via online:
Applicants will be required to submit the following with scholarship application:
- Official transcripts or academic records from each institution you attended.
- TOEFL/IELTS Score
- Proof of Funding (Bank Certificate, Affidavit from your sponsor).
- 6 copies of passport size photograph.
- Copy of passport and the passport should be valid for at least one year from the date of their arrival to Bangladesh.
- A certificate of good conduct issued by the police of the candidate’s country of origin or residence, if necessary translated English. The good conduct certificate should be original and issued less than 6 months prior to the beginning of the semester for which the student is applying. The names and titles of the persons issuing and certifying the document should be clearly stated therein.
- A Health Certificate issued by the Local GP or Health Clinic
A pay Order or Demand Draft in favour of World University of Bangladesh of an amount of USD 125.
Additionally, you may also send the scanned copies of the application materials through email: [email protected]
to expedite the application process.
After we receive all the application materials, a decision of admission will be made and a Letter of Admission and necessary visa instructions will be sent to the student.
The application deadline is July 31, 2017.