WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management, International Scholarships in Germany, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows MBA level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management grants scholarships to enable highly talented candidates from all countries to pursue the WHU MBA.
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management belongs to Germany’s leading business schools with campuses in Vallendar and Düsseldorf, Germany. WHU was founded in 1984 by the Koblenz Chamber of Commerce.
As the teaching language is English, non-native speakers are required to demonstrate evidence of fluency or take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) as an entry requirement. We also require a Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT).
Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
The WHU scholarships are not bound to a certain amount (exemption: WHU e-fellows.net Scholarship).
Eligible Nationalities: Candidates from all countries are eligible to apply.
- A first degree (Bachelor or equivalent)
- Two years postgraduate work experience
- Completed online application form and MBA Questionnaire
- One letter of recommendation from professors or supervisors (word /pdf). Please send us the letter of recommendation in a sealed envelope or ask the referee to e-mail it to mba(at)whu.edu from his personal business e-mail account.
- TOEFL (min. 100 IBT) or equivalent IELTS (7.0), if English is not your native language. The WHU TOEFL recipient code is: 0682.
- GMAT score (A minimum score of 600 is recommended) or equivalent GRE. The WHU GMAT recipient code is FBR-FH-02, the WHU GRE recepient code is 7175.
To apply for a scholarship, please use the respective scholarship application form. Please note that only one scholarship application per person is possible and that scholarship application requires an application for the Full-Time MBA Program at WHU.
August 31, 2018
WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management, International Scholarships in Germany, 2018 is available to undertake MBA level programs at WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management.