Will Conard Undergraduate Scholarships at Regent’s University London in UK, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Fashion Design taught at Regent's University London . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarships Description:
Regent’s University London is pleased to offer Will Conard Scholarships for Fashion Design and Fashion Marketing for September or January intake. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Regent’s University London is a private non-profit university located in London, United Kingdom. Regent’s University is only the second institution in the UK that was granted the status of a private university.
If English is not student’s first language they will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
Scholarship is available to pursue Undergraduate programme.
Scholarship is awarded to pursue Fashion Design and Fashion Marketing.
- Fashion Design – BA (Hons)
- Fashion Design with Marketing – BA (Hons)
- Fashion Marketing – BA (Hons)
Two full scholarships plus free accommodation for one term for students on study abroad placements.
Number of Scholarships:
Two scholarships are available.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Students of any nationality are welcome to apply, and must currently be enrolled as an undergraduate student in a fashion design, fashion marketing or fashion merchandising curriculum that has a current member of the International Textile and Apparel Association on the faculty.
Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Applicants should provide the following written statements:
- One statement not in excess of one double-spaced, typed page, outlining your career goals in the field of fashion marketing or merchandising
- A brief summary, not to exceed one double-spaced, typed page, stating your leadership and community activities, including your level of involvement, honours, awards and recognition and relevant work experience, if applicable
- Two letters of recommendation, at least one of which from an ITAA member. These letters of recommendation should address your academic and leadership abilities, extracurricular and community involvement, interpersonal relationships and potential for future contributions to the profession
- Copy of your transcripts
- An electronic file of your work. This could include, but not be limited to, reports, essays, presentations and visual work
Applicants must submit your application to ITAA by July 1, 2017.