Women in Leadership Scholarship from Henley Business School, 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Henley Business School, United Kingdom launch prestigious MBA Scholarship competition for the 30% Club Women in Leadership Scholarship, in association with the Financial Times. The winner will receive a fully-funded place worth up to £35,750 on the world-renowned Henley MBA which is offered across three delivery modes, full time, executive or flex-executive, to accommodate busy professionals. Starting in October 2015, this scholarship is designed to offer practical support for the development of strong female talent, as part of the 30% Club’s ‘Balancing the Pyramid Project’.
Henley Business School, United Kingdom
- This scholarship is open to all applicants who have received an offer for the Henley MBA programme.
- The entry criteria for the programme are: 3 years management experience, a good first degree or equivalent professional or international qualification and evidence of competence in English.
- This competition is open to UK citizens aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Henley Business School or the Financial Times Limited, their agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
International students are eligible to apply
How to Apply:
Participants need to provide three things:
- An 800 word opinion piece entitled ‘Can you be a real woman or do women have to disguise themselves to succeed in the workplace?’
- A 40 second video clip based on the following scenario: ‘You are stuck in a lift with the head of your organisation and they ask ‘What can I do to help you succeed here?’
- Five tweets: ‘Imagine you are a virtual mentor, what are your top five tips to young women entering the workforce in September?’ (Each tweet should be up to 140 characters).
Please return your completed form via email. All entries must be clearly marked ‘FT/30% Club scholarship competition’.
Monday, May 18, 2015
Further Details : Official Link
Read More: Scholarships in UK