World wide Scholarships at Aditya Educational Institutions in India 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .World wide Scholarships
Aditya Educational Institutions is inviting applications for international scholarships within the college. Applicants should hold a minimum of an ABB in A-Levels (or equivalent). Each scholarship is to be offset against international tuition fees. The value of the scholarships is 30% of the school fees. The application deadline is 22nd
Aditya Educational Institutions in India,
Scholarships are awarded for the following programmes: undergraduate courses like: B.Tech (Engineering), Management, Computer Application, Commerce, Maths & Science, Nursing, and B.Pharmacy and postgraduate courses like: MBA (Masters of Business Administration), MCA (Masters of Computer Application), M.Tech (Masters of Technology), M.Sc (Master of Science), M.Pharmacy.
Other Courses like: Diploma, Pharma-D, and PUC.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate & postgraduate studies at Aditya Educational Institutions.
- Scholarships are available only to new undergraduate & postgraduate applicants.
- Applicants should hold a minimum of an ABB in A-Levels (or equivalent).
- Applicants should have already applied formally to the University for a Place on one of College’s postgraduate programmes. Please note that applicants progressing from ICWS are not eligible to apply for a International Scholarship.
- Applicants must enroll on a course in the College for the first time in June, 2015.
- Scholarship holders are expected to cooperate with the College’s recruitment activities.
Only International students (Not Indians) can apply for these scholarships.
What does it cover:
Each scholarship is to be offset against international tuition fees. The value of the scholarships is 30% of the school tuition fees.
Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application after 25th
May 2015; successful applicants must confirm acceptance of their scholarship, accept an offer of a place on a course and pay their registration fees.
To apply for this Institute – International undergraduate & postgraduate Scholarship, please download and complete the following application form and return by post and electronically.
The last date of submission of application is 22nd May, 2015
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Read more: Scholarships in India