WWF Professional Development Grants in Switzerland, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Short Training level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at World Wide Fund (WWF) . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
World Wide Fund (WWF) is pleased to offer its Professional Development Grants (PDGs) to pursue short-term and non-degree training. These grants are awarded to international students.
The aim of these grants is to provide support for mid-career conservationists to pursue short-term, non-degree training to upgrade their knowledge and skills.
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is an international non-governmental organization founded, working in the field of the wilderness preservation, and the reduction of humanity’s footprint on the environment.
These grants are available for pursuing short-term, non-degree training
These grants are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Value of these grants $6,500
Applicants must meet the following area for the fellowship:
- You must be a citizen of an eligible country.
- You must currently be living and working in your home country.
- You must have at least three years of work experience (paid position) in a conservation-related field in your home country.
- You must have applied to or already be accepted to participate in the proposed training at the time you submit your application.
- Your current work and proposed training must help advance conservation in your home country.
- You must not be enrolled in an academic degree program.
- You must have approval from your employer to participate in the proposed training and the promise of continued employment.
- You must have a bank account in your own name that can receive US dollars.
- You must not have received funding from EFN in the past. Previous PDG recipients may be eligible for Alumni Grants.
- The proposed training must take place at least 90 days after the application deadline.
- The proposed training must be completed within 6 months and must not lead to an academic degree.
- You must submit all required documents by the application deadline.
Bhutan, Bolivia, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Colombia, Dem. Republic of Congo, Ecuador, Fiji, French,Guiana,Gabon,Guatemala,Guyana,Honduras,Indonesia,Kenya,Laos,Madagascar,Malaysia,Mozambique,Myanmar,Namibia,Nepal,Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Solomon Islands, Suriname, Uganda, Vietnam, and Zambia applicants can apply for these grants.
Applicants can apply via online mode.
The application deadline is August 1, 2017.