Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University scholarships for International Students in Japan is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University scholarships for International Students in Japan
1. XJTLU offers up to 50% entry scholarship for international undergraduate students:
Up to 50% Entry Scholarship: RMB 40,000/year
subject to XJTLU’s decision based on the student’s educational background and their scholarship application essay.
Requirements on continuation of the Entry Scholarships:
a. No major violations of the University disciplines and regulations during his/her study at XJTLU.
b. In each academic year during his/her study at XJTLU, the average score of all courses should be top 25% among all the students on the same academic programme, and the score of each module should be not lower than 50% (40% is the pass grade according to the University of Liverpool).
c. An international student who has been awarded a non-XJTLU scholarship for study abroad cannot be granted XJTLU’s International Student Scholarship.
d. Failure to meet above-mentioned requirements will result in termination of the scholarship or bursary.
2. Please note that the Entry Scholarship for international student scholarships
cannot be awarded simultaneously with other scholarships
offered by the University, such as the Progression Scholarship and the Jasmine Scholarship.
Who Can Apply
1. Any international student who has applied or is applying for full time degree programmes at XJTLU starting in September of the 2014/15 academic year.
How to Apply
1. Submit the application directly to the International Student Recruitment and Support office at XJTLU with or after submission of your application for a full time degree programmes at XJTLU.
The deadline to apply for the Entry Scholarship is 30th April 2014.
2. Application Form shall be e-mailed to [email protected] or alternatively may be posted to:
International Student Recruitment and Support
Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University
111 Ren’ai Road
Dushu Lake Higher Education Town
Terms & Conditions
1. This scholarship is offered as a contribution towards XJTLU tuition fees for the entry year 2014/15 only. No cash alternative will be offered.
2. The Entry Scholarship will not be credited towards tuition fees until the student has fully enrolled at XJTLU, which includes having had their qualifications and other documentation verified and checked.
3. Successful applicants will be required to engage with a wide range of publicity and promotional activities. Please note that this is a key requirement of the international student scholarship and by accepting the scholarship you will be entering into an agreement to undertake these activities and agree to XJTLU using your image.
Failure to comply with this agreement may lead to withdrawal of the scholarship.
Further information about these obligations will be made available to the successful candidates as part of their scholarship offer and will form part of the terms of the offer.
4. Scholarship awards are made by the XJTLU Scholarship Committee and all decisions are final. The University will not accept any appeals in respect of the decisions made by the Committee.