Yanshan University Doctoral Scholarships in China, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Fellowship level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Yanshan University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The new Yanshan University Scholarship Program is now open for international students to study in China. Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The aim of the Scholarships is to provide financial help to the students who are coming to study in China.
Yanshan University is a university in Qinhuangdao, Hebei, China under the provincial government. It has the student population of 39,000 and a staff population of 3200. It is a national key school and runs state key lab on its campus.
Scholarships are available to pursue Doctoral programme.
Scholarships are available to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
The scholarship covers the following:
Number of Scholarships:
- Registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus
- Monthly allowance: CNY1400 for 12 months/year
- One–off settlement subsidy: CNY 2000
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a foreign passport and be in good health;
- Applicants for doctoral degree program must have a diploma of master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Awardees of Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarship and other scholarships will be not accepted for this Scholarship program.
Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Applications should be sent via e-mail, fax and also by post.
- Application Form for YSU Scholarship;
- Copy of passport (the photo page);
- YSU admission application form international students (with a photograph of the applicant);
- Certified educational records, degree certificates or diplomas, and academic transcripts(photocopy);
- Curriculum vitae or resume;
- Physical examination form for foreigners;
- Copy of HSK-5certificate;
- Personal statement;
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors.
Scholarship application deadline is May 20 every year.