Yanshan University Scholarship Program in China, 2018-2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Yanshan University . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Yanshan University Scholarships are awarded to master degree candidates for the academic year 2018-2019. These scholarships are valid for 3 years (can be extended to 4 years if 1 year of Chinese language learningSc is needed).
The Yanshan University is a university in Qinhuangdao, Hebei, China under the provincial government. It has a student population o 39,000 and a staff population of 3,200. It is a national key school and runs state key labs on its campus.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
First class scholarship covers the following: registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus. The second class scholarship covers the following: registration fee and tuition fee.
Eligible Nationalities: Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply.
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a foreign passport and be in good health;
Applicants for master’s degree program must have a diploma of bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
Awardees of Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarship and other scholarships will be not accepted for this scholarship program.
Application Form for YSU Scholarship:
- Copy of passport (the photo page);
- YSU admission application form international students (with a photograph of the applicant);
- Certified educational records, degree certificates or diplomas, and academic transcripts (photocopy);
- Curriculum vitae or resume;
- Physical examination form for foreigners;
- Copy of HSK-5certificate or HSK-6 certificate if courses are taught in Chinese; IELTS at or above 6.5 or TOFEL at or above 85 if courses are taught in English.
- Personal statement;
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors
The mode of applying is online.
May 20th every year