Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship in China, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Fellowship level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Zhejiang Normal University . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Zhejiang Normal University (ZJNU) is organising Scholarship for International Students to apply for degree courses. These scholarships are available for undergraduate, master and doctor students.
The aim of the scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students from foreign.
Zhejiang Normal University (ZJNU) is a comprehensive public university in China. As one of the key provincial universities, ZNU specializes in teacher education with multiple branches of learning.
These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate degree.
These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
These scholarships will cover the followings:
Numbers of Scholarships:
|Duration of scholarship|
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- With foreign nationality and passports.
- Have good health condition.
- Good academic performance.
- No criminal records.
- No other scholarships.
Foreign applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
Applicants can apply via email.
- Digital copy of Application Form for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship (Word version).
- Digital copy of Personal Information of Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship Applicants(Word version).
- Photocopy of passport photo page.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (The form designed by the Chinese quarantine authority can be downloaded from http:// www. csc. edu. cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org).
- The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
- Notarized highest education diplomas attained, proof of study and transcripts (need to be translated into Chinese or English, and confirmation of your former school or local department).
- Studying plans and goals.
- Two letters of recommendation from your teachers
- Inconformity of the passport name used in the applicant documents with the scanning copy, or deficiency in conformation materials will be regarded as nullity.
- Applicants who get the scholarship but can not arrive on time should inform us on paper and explain the reasons by 15 days before the registration day, otherwise the scholarship will be canceled and can not be applied again.
- Students who fail in the entrance physical examination will not receive the scholarship.
- Applicants can send application documents directly to zjnu-at-vip.126.com.
The application deadline is July 10, 2017.
Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship in China, 2017 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Fellowship level programs at Zhejiang Normal University.