Zoé Foundation Photography Contest for Photographers Worldwide in Australia, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of Photo Contest taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Psychology thought, connections, reality, consciousness, intelligence, subconscious, fantasy, dream, image, perception, emotion, neurons, neuroplasticity, space, travel, memory … What is the relationship between your mind and your brain?
All this is THE MIND AND ITS BRAIN, the theme chosen for the 4th edition of the Zoé International Photo Contest, organized by Vicchio Circle in collaboration with the Focal Point Circle Club and recommended by Fiap – Federation Internationale de l’Art Photographique and Fiaf – Italian Association of Photographic Associations.
- Copyright: By registering to the competition the authors grant the organizers the right to reproduce the works free of charge on any support, as well as performing projections, in order to promote the competition and the institutional activities of the Fondazione Zoé.
- Entry fee: Free
- Entry deadline: 2nd November 2017
- Who can enter: Open to all photographers, worldwide.
Fill out the online call and send your photos to the link: www.concorsofotografico2017.eventozoe.it
Or send the attached form and the images by cd to the following address: Zoé Foundation, Corso Palladio 36, 36100 Vicenza – Italy.
- 1st prize: gold medal Fiap and Fiaf
- 2nd prize: silver medal Fiap and Fiaf
- 3rd prize: bronze medal Fiap and Fiaf
- Best author (the one who will have the greatest number of works allowed)
- Best work among the members of the Zambon Group
- 8 Honorary
- Awards “Focal Point Photoclub” Prize
- The organizers will make available further prizes.
: THE MIND AND ITS BRAIN
Psyche, thought, connections, reality, conscience, intelligence, subconscious, imagination, dream, image, perception, emotion, neutrons, neuroplasticity, space, travel, recollection…
What do you think is the relationship between mind and brain?
Image requirements: maximum of 1600 pixels in size for its largest side and 2MB max.
You can enter up to 4 images. Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
The works will be selected for eligibility and evaluated by a qualified jury consisting of:
Denis Curti ( Jury President), the photographer, is vice-president of FORMA FOUNDATION, International Picture Center and is a member of the Foundation’s Board of Directors with a delegation to institutional relations. Artistic Director of Civita Tre Venezie and artistic director of the House of THREE OCIs in Venice. Since 2010 she is Artistic Director of the Capri Photography Festival and supervisor of the postgraduate master’s degree in photography, in collaboration with NABA and FORMA Foundation. Since 2009 he has been a consultant of the Venice Foundation for the management of photographic heritage.
Deadline for Acceptance Works: November 2, 2017
Jury: November 18, 2017
Sending Results: from November 24, 2017
Award: December 2, 2017