Chevron is one of the world's leading integrated energy companies and, through its Australian subsidiaries, has been present in Australia for 70 years. Chevron Australia Downstream delivers quality fuel products and services across Australia, operating or supplying a network of more than 360 retail locations primarily under the Caltex brand, and an extensive 24-hour hour diesel stop network, as well as depots and seaboard terminals. Chevron Australia Downstream offices are based in Brisbane and are the focal point of some of Chevron’s most exciting projects globally. Our employment opportunities will put you on the frontline to help with projects and grow your professional experience.
what we offer
You will participate in world-leading energy projects, and advance your professional development. Here are just some of the benefits of working in the Vacation Intern Program:
• Real word experience
• Training and mentoring
• Supportive team culture
• Building a network within a global company
Following completion of the 12-week program, summer interns who consistently perform above expectations may be considered for full-time graduate positions, where roles are available.
who we are looking for
We encourage applications from motivated and talented Business university students with an individual stream or combination of public relations, marketing, communications, commerce, or related disciplines, with a keen interest in the energy industry.
During the Summer Intern Program, you will work across various teams on a variety of projects designed to grow your capabilities and add business value. You can also expect cross-functional opportunities that increase your business knowledge as you collaborate to deliver results.
To be eligible for the Chevron Summer Intern Program applicants must be:
• In their penultimate or final year of an undergraduate degree
• Excellent communicators with strong analytical skills and a focus on teamwork and collaboration
• Committed to Chevron’s values of diversity and inclusion, integrity and trust, high performance, partnership, and protecting people and the environment
• Available for the specified duration of employment from 28 November 2022 until 17 February 2023
• Eligible to legally work and live in Australia permanently
• Brisbane based or ability to work in the Brisbane office