BU International Scholarship in Journalism, UK 2016 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
BU International Scholarship in Journalism, UK 2016
Bournemouth University is pleased to offer Reham al-Farra International Scholarship for September 2016 intake. Scholarship is open to international student for studying MA Multimedia Journalism course at the Faculty of Media & Communication. MA Multimedia Journalism will enable student to cover any news story for the web, television, radio or print. It also offers the opportunity to specialise in areas such as radio and TV documentary, investigative journalism, and digital magazines. Bournemouth University is a public university in Bournemouth, Dorset, England, with its main campus situated in neighbouring Poole. It offers professionally-orientated education, helping to prepare students for their future and to set them up with a fulfilling and secure career. Applicant must have a bachelor honours degree, 2:1 or above or equivalent. An interview will be required. If English is not their first language they shall need IELTS 7.0 (Academic) or above.
- Scholarship is awarded to pursue MA programme at the Faculty of Media & Communication.
- Scholarship is offered within the Faculty of Media & Communication.
- List of Subjects: MA Multimedia Journalism
- Scholarship has a value of £3,000 (tuition fee reduction).
In order to apply for scholarship, applicant must follow the given criteria:
- Any international applicant classed as overseas for fee purposes
- Applicant cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarships.
- International students can apply for this scholarship.
The normal requirements for embarking upon a postgraduate taught degree are:
- Qualification equivalent to a UK Honours degree 2:1 or above
- Applicants encouraged providing details of relevant work experience
- Interview required
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement:
- If English is not student’s first language, they will need to provide evidence that they can understand English to a satisfactory level. English language requirements for this course are normally: IELTS (Academic) 7.0 overall with 6.5 in writing and 6.0 in all other components or equivalent.
The required components for complete application packet are as follows:-
-Evidence of qualifications: University may ask student to provide evidence of their qualifications when they apply to study. Please do not send us the originals – University only require copies to assess their application. If they are successful, they will need to bring the original documents or transcripts with them to enrolment. If they are applying for a course based on professional experience, they should include this experience as part of their application.
-References: University will ask student to supply the details of a referee. Preference is for an academic reference but if they are unable to provide this a professional referenc may be acceptable.
Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application.
The application deadline is 31 May 2016.