Edith Cowan University International Merit Scholarships in Australia, 2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Edith Cowan University . The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 30 Jul 2019.
Degree Level: Bachelors Degree scholarship is offered under this program.
Available Subject: Courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship offers a 20% (percent) reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
Eligible Nationalities: International applicant apply (not for Australian and New Zealand citizens).
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- meet a high level of academic achievement in your previous studies (as determined by ECU);
- be commencing study at ECU in 2019, 2020 or 2021;
- meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study an undergraduate degree; and
- intend to study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
Application procedure: If we approve your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
The Admissions Office will issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your course, to confirm whether you’ve been successful.
Applying for an ECU Course
You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
Please note that if you’re a citizen of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh or Nigeria you must apply though an ECU Authorised Agent.
To accept your scholarship, you must:
- meet any conditions listed in your Letter of Offer;
- have met the admission requirements for your chosen course;
- accept your Letter of Offer by following the instructions provided;
- pay the indicative deposit and Overseas Student Health Cover requested in your Letter of Offer; and
- be aware of the dates and deadlines for completing any requirements in the Letter of Offer.