Predoctoral Molecular Imaging Scholar Program is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Predoctoral Molecular Imaging Scholar Program
Deadline: August 31, 2012 at 11:59 PM EDT
The predoctoral program supports a research scholar in an established molecular imaging lab that will apply molecular imaging approaches (including tool development) to investigate biological pathways in disease models. The objective is to encourage the integration of imaging approaches in the research of molecular pathways of disease.
This $40,000 grant provides $20,000 annually for two years and is made possible through a grant from the Education and Research Foundation for SNMMI.
This application must be completed in its entirety and submitted along with:
Principal investigator's current curriculum vitae, attached to application section 'General Information'.
A research abstract and a detailed research proposal not to exceed 7 pages, excluding references, attached to application section 'Research Proposal'.
One letter of recommendation from the program director or research supervisor, who must be a SNM member. Further instructions are included in the 'Letters of Recommendation' section of this application.
One letter of recommendation from a professional reference. Further instructions are included in the 'Letters of Recommendation' section of this application.
• Applicant must have advanced to candidacy in PhD.
• Applicants from any country may apply.
• Applicant must be a full-time student in an educational institution when the award starts.
• Preference will be given to individuals who have demonstrated great potential for a research career in the field of molecular imaging.
• Only one application per scholar is accepted. No grantee may receive more than one SNMMI research grant in any one year. Likewise no other research grant request or continuation will be considered until a satisfactory summary of an earlier grant is received.