2016 Kinnessburn Undergraduate Scholarship, UK is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
2016 Kinnessburn Undergraduate Scholarship, UK
The University of St Andrews’ is offering Kinnessburn Undergraduate Scholarship for 2016 entry. International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme. The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students. The institute brings together scholars from the Schools of History, International Relations, English and beyond, together with early-career researchers and graduate students, to initiate new, cross-disciplinary, ideas and approaches. Applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of English proficiency. This can be either an IELTS score of 7.0, a TOEFL score of 100 iBT, or a Cambridge CPE at grade C.
- Scholarships are available for undergraduate programme.
- Scholarships are awarded in all the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship of £2,000 value annually for the duration of the student’s undergraduate programme.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Geographical criteria: International
- Domicile for fee status: International
- Level of study: The scholarship is awarded for Future undergraduate students.
- Year of entry: Academic year after completion of the International Foundation Programme at University of St Andrews.
- Completion of the Pathway to Medicine programme means completion of both phases.
- Subjects: Scholarship is awarded in all subjects.
- Schools: All
- Additional criteria: Foundation student graduating from the Centre for International Foundation Programmes with a Distinction grade (17 and above).
Eligible Nationalities: International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- The Kinnessburn Scholarship is awarded annually to a student who has successfully completed a foundation programme at the Centre for International Foundation Programmes and is moving on to an undergraduate degree programme within the University.
English language Requirements:
- Applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of English proficiency. This can be either an IELTS score of 7.0, a TOEFL score of 100 iBT, or a Cambridge CPE at grade C. Further details can be found on the English Language Teaching webpages. The Schools of English, Management, and Economics & Finance each have their own minimum English language requirements. Applicants can find the specific IELTS scores required by these Schools on the English Language Teaching webpages.
Applicants have to submit the following documents:
Applicants consider the following areas when looking at all applications:
- The grades and qualifications that they have already achieved, or are predicted.
- The context in which their qualifications have been, or will be achieved. This could include their age, whether any resit exams were taken and other extenuating factors.
- Their personal statement. Find out more about what they look for in a personal statement in the section below.
- Their academic references.
- Where appropriate, performance at interview.
- Where appropriate, relevant work or other experience.
- Where appropriate, English language ability.
- To apply, Applicants should log into their iSaint account, click through to eVision and select the Scholarships and Funding tab to view the catalogue where this scholarship will be listed.
- Fellowship application deadline is 20 June 2016.