2017, MBA Scholarships Imperial Executive for International Students in UK is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration taught at Imperial College London . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Imperial College London is delighted to offer Imperial Executive MBA Scholarships to study in the UK. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial help to international students.
Imperial College London is the only UK University to focus entirely on science, engineering, medicine, and business. International reputation for excellence in teaching and research sees us consistently rated in the top 10 universities worldwide.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded to learn Business Administration program.
Variable awards are available.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Imperial College Business School is pleased to offer scholarships to outstanding candidates for the Imperial Executive MBA.
Scholarships will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- The information supplied in your original application to the program, including a strong academic background and an excellent track record of professional achievement and career ambition
- Your progress made with your employer for support and funding
- Your performance during the admissions process including overall application, video pitch, and interview
- Your professional references
Applicants will need one of the following:
- A good undergraduate degree from a recognized university – typically a First or Second Class Honours degree (or international equivalent) from a recognized University or
- An acceptable professional qualification:
- Full membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in the UK or Ireland (ICAEW, ICAS or Chartered Accountants Ireland)
- Full membership of the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accounting (CIPFA)
- Associateship or Fellowship of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Full membership of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
All applications received by our final round deadline will automatically be considered for an Imperial Executive MBA Scholarship. Decisions on these scholarships will be made after each application round to allow for fair consideration throughout the entire process.
Online Application Form
Scholarship application deadline is January 5, 2018.