50% Scholarships for Online Education at Delft University of Technology in Netherlands, 2019 is open for Developing Countries . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at Delft University of Technology . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: Applications are invited for Scholarships for online education in the faculty of Aerospace Engineering and offering a 50% scholarship on the tuition fee for all online academic courses.
To contribute to a more equal spread in education possibilities and make education more accessible to people around the world, the faculty of Aerospace Engineering is offering a 50% scholarship on the tuition fee for all online academic courses.
Scholarship Provider: Delft University of Technology is a public legal entity in accordance with the Higher Education and Research Act (WHW). The main tasks include providing scientific education, conducting scientific research, transferring knowledge to society and promoting social responsibility. The university has been designated as a ‘public benefit institution’.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for all online academic courses.
Available Subject: Eligible courses:
- Modeling, Simulation and Application of Power and Propulsion Systems
- Rotor and Wake Aerodynamics
- Non-linear Modeling
- Advanced Dynamics
- Helicopter Performance, Stability and Control
Eligible Nationalities: The scholarship is only available to students living in countries as described in the list of eligible countries. The full list may be found here.
Entrance Requirements: The scholarships cover 50% of the course fee and the eligibility requirements are as follows:
- The scholarship is ONLY available to students living in countries as described in the list of eligible countries. The full list may be found here.
- Students should have experience with the online learning environment and courses or to have taken one of the MOOCs offered by the faculty of Aerospace Engineering: ‘Introduction to Aeronautical Engineering’ and/or ‘Introduction to Aerospace Structures and Materials’.
- Certain courses have fixed entry requirements, please check if you fulfil these before applying for this scholarship. Entry requirements per course may be found here.
Application Procedure: Applications for 2019 online academic scholarships will be open between 26st November 2018 and 13th January 2019. All eligible applicants are encouraged to apply. Successful applicants should make a commitment to, upon completion of the course, offer their reflection(s) about the course on video and/or in writing.
Deadline: January 13, 2019