Aalborg University PhD Scholarships in Denmark 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Aalborg University PhD Scholarships
, Aalborg University is offering two tuition fee PhD scholarships for Music Therapy for December 2015 intake. Eligible applicant must have MA in music therapy (or equivalent) and English language test (TOEFL or IELTS) if they are from outside Scandinavia or countries where English is not the official language. PhD scholarship student will have basic research expenses paid (supervision, travels, and PhD courses) but no salary and no teaching obligations in Aalborg. The last date of submission of application is September 1st 2015.
Aalborg University in Denmark.
Scholarships are awarded in the area of Music Therapy.
Scholarships are available for pursuing doctoral programme at Aalborg University
Eligibility for enrollment:
- MA in music therapy (or equivalent)
- English language test (TOEFL or IELTS) if student is from outside Scandinavia or countries where English is not the official language
- Documented clinical expertise within a specific field
- A track record of relevant publications
Danish and international students can apply for these PhD scholarships.
What does it cover:
Two tuition fee PhD scholarships are available for enrolment from Dec. 2015. With a three year PhD scholarship student will have basic research expenses paid (supervision, travels, and PhD courses) but no salary and no teaching obligations in Aalborg.
A full proposal received on September 1st 2015 via hum-phd-at-adm.aau.dk. An application to the Doctoral Programme in Music Therapy must contain
- The PhD application form
- A project description of maximum 10 pages in English language including:
- An extensive CV (on education background, clinical practice, research experience, research courses attended, conference attendances)
- A list of publications
- A suggestion for your research budget not exceeding 70,000 DKK for all three years (covering e.g. travel, accommodation and fees related to conferences and seminars)
- Copies of 2-3 articles published by the applicant and abstract of Master’s thesis
The last date of submission of application is September 1st 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Read more: Scholarships in Denmark