Accenture-MESIO UPC-UB Master Scholarships in Spain, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Statistics, Operations Research taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The Interuniversity Master’s degree in Statistics and Operations Research in collaboration with Accenture is delighted to offer Accenture – MESIO UPC-UB Scholarships. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The aim of the UPC-UB interuniversity master’s degree in Statistics and Operations Research is to provide graduates with advanced knowledge of the theory and methods of current statistics and operations research. Integrated into multidisciplinary working groups, students who successfully complete this master’s degree course will be able to apply the skills acquired in areas such as healthcare, services, industry, business, science and government agencies. They will also be provided with research-focused training to help them gain access to the doctoral degree.
In order to apply applicants must have their Spanish degree or a degree issued by a university in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded in Statistics and Operations Research.
This scholarship will cover the cost of the enrollment credits and the administrative fees. The scholarship student receiver will join into Accenture Analytics educational cooperation agreement practices.
Number of Scholarships:
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
For the assignment of scholarships will be taken into consideration:
- The valuation of the academic record and curriculum vitae (up to 50%).
- The valuation of are port justifying the choice of studies and his interest in the area Analytics (up to 30%).
- Language knowledge(up to 15%).
- Other aspects that the court may consider (up to 5%).
The selection process includes an interview with ACCENTURE to the shortlisted candidates.
General academic requirements
- Spanish degree or a degree issued by a university in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
- Access is also open to people with a degree awarded by a university in a country that is not part of the EHEA, and which has been endorsed for a qualification in Spain giving access to a university master.
- If the qualification is not endorsed, it must be verified by the University that these studies relate to an educational level equivalent to the official Spanish university degrees, in the country of origin, for access to master studies. Access by this approach in no way implies the approval of the qualification.
Access to de degree course is open to degree people coming from:
- Statistical Studies
- Studies in Mathematics, Computer Science or the field of Engineering (Industrial, etc.).
- Studies in the field of Economics and Business (economics, business, etc.).
- Studies in the field of Medical or Biological Sciences (Biology, Biotechnology, Medicine, etc.).
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
To formalize the application, interested students should send an email to the address acces.mesio.fme-at-upc.edu. In the subject should put “Beca ACCENTURE”.
that you must perform the scholarship application ACCENTURE in parallel with the application for access to MESIO UPC-UB Master.
The documentation must be attached as follows:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Academic record.
- Written motivated by the scholarship presentation/report justifying election
- Certification knowledge of English and/or other
- Other documentation that the student believes of interest for the court.
Scholarship is open until May 31, 2017.