What does the ADB-JSP cover:
The ADB-JSP provides for the scholars:
- Tuition fees at the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the scholar's home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- Basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar's home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
University of Auckland programmes covered by this scholarship scheme are limited to the following:
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Master of Commerce (International Business)
- Masters programmes in Engineering
Deadline: 20 July 2015
Further Details and Application Procedure
For application procedure and further details, please visit official website, click here
Read more: Scholarships in New Zealand