Asian Women In Business Scholarship Fund 2013, AWIB is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Asian Women In Business Scholarship Fund 2013, AWIB
The Asian Women In Business Scholarship
encourages and promotes exceptional Asian female students who have demonstrated scholarship, leadership, community service and/ or entrepreneurship. The AWIB Scholarship Fund
awards scholarships to students who have the attributes to be our next generation of leaders.
Deadline: 01 Aug 2013
Candidates for the scholarship must be female of Asian
(includes those who can trace their ancestry from Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam) or Pacific Islander
ancestry and a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Candidates must
also fulfill the following criteria to be considered:
Click here to view details.
- Have at least one or more of the following: a) demonstrated a leadership role in a community endeavor and/or b) a record of entrepreneurial achievement
- Enrolled full-time in an accredited four-year undergraduate institution in the U.S. at the time of application and award. Please be advised that this scholarship is for currently enrolled undergraduates who have completed at least one semester.
- Carry a minimum of 3.0 (out of 4.0) GPA at the time of application (H.S. credit/grades do not count towards this scholarship)
- Provide the most recent college transcript; semi-finalists will be required to provide their official college transcript
- Provide a minimum of one professional recommendation
- Fully complete and sign the AWIB Scholarship Application
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Additional $2,500 will be awarded to applicants (for a total of $5,000) who can demonstrate a financial need, by submitting a copy of the most current FAFSA form.