Barnett Pharmaceutical Sciences Scholarship at Ulster University in UK, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences taught at Ulster University . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Ulster University is seeking individuals to apply for its Barnett Pharmaceutical Sciences Scholarship to study in the UK. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The Ulster University, officially the University of Ulster, is a multi-campus public university located in Northern Ireland. It is often referred to informally and unofficially as Ulster, or by the abbreviation UU.
Scholarships are available to pursue MSc program.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences Programme.
The Scholarship will support a maximum of two scholars and will be used to cover the full amount of the scholars’ tuition fees (up to a combined total value of £10,000 per annum) with any remaining funds being paid directly to the scholar in support of living expenses.
Number of Scholarships:
Up to two scholarships are available.
To be eligible to apply for a postgraduate degree course, you must;
- Provide evidence of competence in written and spoken English (GCSE grades A-C or equivalent); and
- Hold an Honours or degree from a UK or Republic of Ireland or from the Council for National Academic Awards, the National Council for Educational Awards, the Higher Education and Training Awards Council, or from another institution which has been recognized by the Senate for this purpose; or
- Hold an equivalent standard in a Graduate Diploma, Graduate Certificate or Postgraduate Certificate or an approved alternative qualification; and
- Satisfy additional requirements as described in the prospectus entry for your chosen course; or
- Provide evidence of your ability to study at postgraduate level through the accreditation of your experience or learning.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The mode of application online.
The closing date for applications is September 30, 2017.