Australia Legal Jobs with Visa Sponsorship ($24.08 – $54.18 an hour)
Australia is a wonderful place to live and work, with a varied range of lifestyle and employment opportunities. You must first apply for and be granted a valid Australian visa with work rights in order to work in Australia. Applicants can apply for a number of skilled visas, both temporary and permanent. Under Australian law, all employees in Australia enjoy basic workplace rights and protection.
If you are not currently residing in Australia and would like to learn more about the process of living and working in Australia, you must first investigate your visa options.
If you possess in-demand skills or qualifications in Australia, you might receive an invitation to apply for a skilled visa through SkillSelect, a state or territory government’s recommendation, or an employer’s nomination.
SkillSelect allows qualified professionals and entrepreneurs who want to relocate to Australia to register for an Expression of Interest for a skilled visa. To get started with SkillSelect, support provides step-by-step user manuals and frequently asked questions.
The Department of Immigration and Customs Enforcement provides temporary and permanent skilled visas for people who want to work or relocate to Australia.
Skilled immigrants and labor benefit from Australian Skills Recognition Information. ASRI may be able to assist you in obtaining a skills evaluation for your job, which may include educational qualifications, talents, and foreign experience.
Obtaining Legal Work in Australia
The following documents can be used to prove your permission to work in Australia:
- Proof of permanent resident status
- Temporary visa with work authorization
- Passport from Australia or New Zealand
- Australian citizenship certificate
- Birth certificate from Australia
If these documents are presented as evidence and there is no photograph, a photograph, such as one from a driver’s license, will be required.
The following documents are not sufficient proof of legal permission to work:
- Tax Identification Number
- Accounts in a bank
- License to drive
- The Medicare card
- Job placement agency referrals
Jobs in Australia
The services sector dominates the Australian economy, with agriculture coming in second. Tourism is also a huge business, particularly in big cities and towns. Graduate career opportunities are more likely in major cities such as Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney, but rural areas should not be overlooked. If you have the necessary skills and certifications, your chances of obtaining work are good.
Graduates in all industries have a lower unemployment rate and better labor market outcomes and earnings than non-graduates.
Recent expansion industries include:
- mining and energy
- science and technology
Legal Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship
1. Legal Assistant, Corporate (M&A)
- Company: people2people
- Location: CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Sydney
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Legal
Joining the Corporate team and working alongside a team of legal assistants, this post will provide tight support to 1 Partner and 1 Special Counsel while also providing ad hoc support to the wider team of lawyers working on a variety of topics. Duties include:
- Travel and diary management
- Billing Document drafting, formatting, and revision
- Matter administration
- Assist with company activities and functions.
- Communicate with clients and third parties
The Prospective Candidate
- To be successful in this position, you must:
- Demonstrated experience as a legal assistant
- Outstanding organizational and communication abilities
- IT abilities: confident working with Microsoft Office
2. Legal Counsel
- Company: MPAU Legal
- Location: Perth, Western Australia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Legal
Our client is a well-known and respectable financial services firm based in Perth, Australia. Their company focuses on delivering financial solutions to individuals and organizations alike, and they offer a variety of services to assist their customers in meeting their financial needs.
- Provide legal advice and support to the organization on a variety of legal challenges, such as commercial contracts, mergers and acquisitions, leasing, regulatory compliance, and other legal issues.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating legal papers, agreements, and contracts.
- Conduct legal research to stay current on changes in laws and regulations that affect the company’s operations.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure legal and compliance requirements are fulfilled, as well as to provide legal solutions to difficulties.
- As needed, assist with dispute resolution, litigation management, and other legal problems.
- A Bachelor of Laws degree and an Australian practicing certificate are required.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in commercial law, contract management, and regulatory compliance is required.
- Strong understanding of Australian rules and regulations, particularly those governing the financial services industry.
- Outstanding communication and negotiating skills.
- Ability to operate successfully both independently and in groups.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage several activities successfully are required.
- Monday through Friday | Based in our client’s International Head Office in Perth.
- There are several work-from-home opportunities accessible.
- Paid parental leave is available.
- Salary Packaging is possible for a Novated Car Lease
- Discounts on health insurance
- 30% off in-store.
- In addition, you’ll have access to Wellness Activities