The Autumn BGC Group Internship program offers post-graduates an opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere of BGC Group and its affiliates. The program will consist of technical and professional skills training, as well as rotations across the various entities of BGC Group. Interns will have exposure to a variety of different asset classes, brands, and customers.
In a rapidly changing business world, technology is revolutionizing brokerage and adopting a hybrid broker model through its electronic trading offerings.
The Autumn BGC Group Internship will commence in late September for up to 9 weeks. We are looking for post-graduates who have completed all of their higher education studies and are looking for work experience in Financial Services.
The internship will provide the opportunity to complete the CISI Regulations exam and could lead to a full-time position.
• Assist the team by monitoring, tracking, and calculating prices.
• Support with the day-to-day operational functions of the desk (e.g., using excel to run reports).
• To develop an understanding of the financial markets, regulatory landscape, and asset class relevant to the specific desk.
• To understand the importance of how electronic trading is transforming how to interact with clients to develop a more sustainable business.
• Exercise independent judgment and act with integrity, care, skill, and due diligence to avoid conflicts of interest and escalate issues as appropriate.
• Post-graduates with a passion for finance and technology.
• Self-motivated and charismatic individuals who display resilience, initiative, and drive.
• Open to the prospect of developing skills in data and technology.
• The ability to excel in a collaborative team environment and demonstrate a forward-thinking mindset.
• Aptitude to build strong relationships with internal and external customers.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.