What is the Chevening Scholarship?
It is an international scholarship scheme for students from around 160 countries. The scholarship enables successful candidates to undertake postgraduate programs or courses in universities in the United Kingdom.
How much funding is provided to the successful Chevening candidate?
Chevening is a fully-funded scholarship and includes airfare, tuition fee, and a living stipend.
Am I eligible to apply for the Chevening Scholarship?
If you belong to one of the following countries you are eligible to apply.
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Overseas Territories, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, The Dominican Republic,
Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, DR Congo, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo,
Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montserrat, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru,
Philippines, Pitcairn Island, Republic of Congo, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome, and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Southern Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent & Grenadines, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks, and Caicos, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
What university I may choose for Chevening scholarship?
You may choose any university from among universities in the UK to study a postgraduate program.
Suggest me Tips for Chevening Scholarship Application.
At ScholarshipsAds we take pride to help you in this regard. Please note and follow the following instructions while you apply for a Chevening scholarship.
- Secure admission in more than two universities in your desired postgraduate program before the application procedure starts. This will help you to justify that you are a potential candidate. The securing of admission already will increase and brighten your chances of securing a scholarship.
- While you write the Chevening application online form, please well elaborate your statement of purpose. You will be required to write to the point while you answer various questions given in the online application form.
- It is recommended that you start building up the application writeup ASAP. Don't wait for the last day.
- You should have a detailed CV with all areas mentioned properly. Please pay attention to the part of the CV which shows your professional experience.
- Once you are shortlisted prepare your self for the Q&A session.