• Assist end-users with classified Windows desktop and server issues
• Relocate computing assets as required to support the programs business strategy
• Assist in Install/integrating software and hardware on Windows as required to support engineering programs
• Provide 1st level support for end-user applications
• Provide 1st level support for network issues
• Ability to move up to 30 pounds
• Must be eligible for SkillBridge under DoD instruction
• Bachelor’s degree and 0 years of prior related experience, an Associates degree and 2 years of experience or 4 years of practical experience
• Current / Active US Secret Clearance
• CompTIA Security + CE
• Self-motivated, able to switch tasks easily, work independently
• Able to effectively communicate to the DoD engineering/program community
• Experience with Commvault Enterprise backup software
L3Harris’ DoD SkillBridge/Career Skills Program is connecting transitioning service members to career training opportunities within our organization. We will provide service members with valuable civilian work experience through industry-specific training, certifications, and on-the-job experience during their DoD Skillbridge/Career Skills Program to help them ready themselves for their next mission.
L3Harris aims to attract and retain veteran talent and to help bridge the gap between their military service and civilian careers within our organization. L3Harris is eager to share our knowledge and experience with our service members.
Assist with maintenance of Windows Servers and Desktop infrastructure, system patching, updating security tools, end-user support, and updating systems to meet RMF standards in the secure area space. Provide first-level support for applications to the engineering community. The person in this position must be able to communicate technical concerns and solutions to varying levels of management and program engineering teams. Other duties include first-level support on network tasks, following Information Security rules for equipment registration and disposal, and other IT duties as assigned.