Host Organization: Philips
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Designation: HS Marketing Internship
Benefit: Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for.
HS Marketing Internship is one of the best internship opportunities for students by the world-class organization where individuals are acknowledged based on their hard work and talent. Philips offers funded internship opportunities in multiple disciplines to allow candidates to work in South Korea.
Philips is located in South Korea, a great place to work and grow. Philips believes in providing people collaborate with supporting resources to respect their originality, growth, and inclusion in a collaborative culture.
Philips believes in diversity and inclusion, and people from different cultures, religions, and socio-economic backgrounds are welcome here to contribute to making it more diverse and inclusive, where everyone is considered equal.
HS Marketing Internship believes in empowering people with access to the advanced technological means to make their marks and gain knowledge. The internship will help candidates gain quality experience that will be a powerful resource for future opportunities.
The paid internships are meant for candidates to understand their professional roles better and know better about the organization.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
• Pursuing Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (Third or Fourth Year)
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Fluent in Korean and English
You are responsible for
- Support companywide events operations /digital marketing campaigns from logistics to internal communication
- Support on contents creation and global contents localization edition for internal and external communication activities
- Manage ‘News Center’ of Philips Korea website: groundwork for Philips Korea news to address our key messages via news center
- Support & Design artworks for company collaterals i.e. company brochures, new employee induction, and communications materials for enhancing respect and trust in culture
- Support researching and translating documents in English and Korean for groundwork for company collateral
- Administration support: E2E payment process, P-cast management, picturing and video recording for major company-wide events
How we work at Philips Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways: We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving. We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when, and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams, and our customers on a case-by-case basis. We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.