The brilliant students who desire to have an amazing experience in their fields are encouraged to apply for Supply Chain / Procurement Internship.
Supply Chain / Procurement Internship is offered by PPG Industries. It is one of the best opportunities for students to get practical exposure. The internship aims to educate young future professionals.
Students who are seeking more practical knowledge about their field must apply for this internship.
PPG Industries welcomes interns with great learning opportunities to prepare them with quality skills and practical education. At the end of this internship, students would have a strong grip and highly professional skills.
Read below to learn about the eligibility criteria and application link!
Our internship program offers a 12-week paid experience in which you are given challenging projects to work on. These projects are crafted to expose you to different opportunities and stretch your academic knowledge. You will also have the chance to explore what PPG has to offer and build networks for the future!
• Understand the PPG business as well as the industry we work in
• Coordinate and liaise with various internal departments
• Connect with external partners
• Work with our market-leading products and brands
• Efficiently manage your time and prioritize tasks
• Currently completing your penultimate or final year of a Bachelor of Business degree
• Proactive approach to time frames and can-do demeanor
• Proven attention to detail, analytical and communication skills
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills
• Enjoy working autonomously, and, in a collaborative and creative team environment, willing to bring new ideas to the table
• Full availability during 12-week internship period (Late November 2022 to mid-February 2023)
• Full-time working right
• Applications close 31st July 2022