All Masters's students are encouraged and welcome to apply!
International Stand Out Scholarship is open at Bond University for the class of 2022-2023. International Stand Out Scholarship 2022-23 at Bond University are now available for international students if they have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for chosen program.
Bond University has officially announced the scholarships for the upcoming class. Bond University is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. Bond University was founded on 15 May 1989 and currently functions in Gold Coast, Australia.
Bond University has primarily been a teaching-focused higher education institution featuring a three-semester-per-year timetable.
Bond University offers such scholarships every year to welcome students to the campus. International Stand Out Scholarship 2022-23 will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and they will be exposed to advance learning in postgraduate programs.
Keep reading about Bond University's acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection criteria, and other helpful information.
You will find the link to apply below.
Bond University Gold Coast Australia International Stand Out Scholarships 2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at Bond University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Recipients of the International Stand Out Scholarship are awarded with up to 25% tuition remission for their chosen program.
Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Korea, Republic of, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Nepal, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for chosen program. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, the Bond Medical Program and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Have achieved a minimum academic result of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or achieved ‘stand out’ academic results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants.
- Be a citizen of one of the countries listed at the top of this page, or be an international student currently residing in Australia (any nationality).
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester. See further details on the scholarship application process in the How to Apply section below.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
Information for students applying directly to Bond University:
Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your program application, and search 'Scholarship' on the Start an Application page. The form must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date relevant to your starting semester.
As part of your scholarship application, you will be asked to attach a Supporting Statement. Download our Supporting Statement Template (PDF), complete and save this form, and attach it to your application in the Supporting Documents section.
Information for students applying through an Agent:
Please contact your agent for details on how you must apply for both your program and scholarship.
Information for all students:
When applying for a scholarship, please note that your application will be considered in the next scholarship round, and if awarded, you will be provided with 10 days to accept your program and scholarship offer. If you have applied for your program far in advance of your semester intake, you may wish to apply for a scholarship closer to your semester start date.