Chancellor's Scholarships at University of Warwick in UK is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Chancellor's Scholarships at University of Warwick in UK
, The University of Warwick is awarding up to 25 Chancellor’s International Scholarships for 2016/17 entry to the most outstanding international PhD applicants. Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only. maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (provisional £14,254* for full time award holders in 2016/17). The application deadline is 13th January 2016. Please note no late applications will be accepted.
University of Warwick in UK.
Scholarships are awarded in any field offered at University of Warwick.
Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate research program (PhD or M Phil/PhD) at University of Warwick.
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2016;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
Overseas students can apply for these scholarships.
What does it cover:
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2015 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £18,800 at 15/16 rates, this figure is likely to increase with inflation for 2016/17)
- A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (provisional £14,254* for full time award holders in 2016/17)
- Length of funding: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
Competition for the awards is very high and awards will only be made to those who are able to demonstrate academic excellence and the potential to be an outstanding researcher. When considering applications the relevant committee will pay particular attention to your degree results, research proposal, reference letters and supporting statements from departments, plus evidence of relevant professional or extracurricular experience.
Results of the PGR Scholarships Competition will be communicated through email by mid March 2016.
Application Procedure: –
Applicants should read the guidance notes carefully before completing the application form.
- New applicants can apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship by completing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application form. If you are eligible for this scholarship you will be asked if you would like to be considered for funding as part of your application to the University. Please select YES at this point and you will be invited to complete further information that will form the basis of your application for this Scholarship.
- If you are in the first year of your PhD or applied before 1st August 2015 and would like to be considered for this Scholarship to fund the remainder of your studies please complete the Single Scholarship Application form.
The application deadline is 13th January 2016. Please note no late applications will be accepted.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Read more: Scholarships in UK