China Jinggangshan University Scholarships for Non-Chinese Students 2018 2019 is open for International Students, Non European Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: Applications are invited for Jinggangshan University Scholarships are now available to study undergraduate and language programs. Theses scholarships are available to Non-Chinese students.
Scholarship Provider: Jinggangshan University (JGSU, hereafter), a state-run institution of higher education, is known for its comprehensive ordinary undergraduate education with a long history and glorious tradition. It is a university jointly supported by Ministry of Education and the People’s Government of Jiangxi Province, pair-assisted by Tongji University and authorized by Nanjing Military Region for cultivation of military talents and cadres.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and language programs.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded o study.
- Civil Engineering Undergraduate Program: The length of schooling is four years.
- Chinese Language Programs (non-degree): Spring Program and Autumn Program are available, either lasting for one month.
Scholarship Benefit: Jinggangshan University is an executive institution of higher education for Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarships to recruit international students to China. In addition to the Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarships, the university has also established excellent International Student Scholarship at the university level in accordance with relevant provisions, to reward those who are excellent both in character and learning.
A. Any freshman who holds Level Three certificate of Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK3) or above can obtain a scholarship when entering school, the amount of which varies from RMB 3000 Yuan to RMB 5000 Yuan in accordance with the certificate grade.
B. MBBS students can apply for the university level scholarship each year during their study in our university. If they meet the requirements of the scholarships appraisal, they will receive a scholarship varying from RMB 2000 to 10000 Yuan.
C. Civil engineering freshmen who have paid the tuition and all the fees of the first year and get registered before the appraisal meeting of the provincial level scholarship (regularly happens in the last ten days of November), can obtain provincial scholarship which amounts to RMB 20000 Yuan. Our university will divide the scholarship into two halves: the first year RMB 10000 Yuan and the second year RMB 10000 Yuan. From the second year to the fourth year, civil engineering students can apply for the university level scholarship ranging from RMB 2000 to 10000 Yuan each year.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarship is available to Non-Chinese students.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All applicants should hold a valid passport, be healthy physically and mentally, be good in character and submit non-criminal record. They will abide by the laws and regulations of Chinese government, obey the university regulations and respect Chinese people’s social custom and habits.
- Applicants for MBBS Program should technically have a score higher than 65% of the total score in such courses as English, biology and chemistry.
- Applicants for Civil Engineering Program should have a pass score or above in such courses as English, mathematics and physics.
- Undergraduate Programs: Aged 18 to 25, non-Chinese citizens with senior high school diplomas or above.
- Chinese Language Programs (non-degree): Aged 18 to 40, non-Chinese citizens with senior high school diplomas or above.
Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure: Application documents
- Jinggangshan University Application Form for Foreign Students’ Study in China (Download from website http://gjc.jgsu.edu.cn)
- The senior high school or above diplomas and the transcripts
- Valid passport (scanning copy or photocopy)
- Non-criminal record certificate provided by their residence police station or proof of school performance provided by his /her school.
- An economic guarantee by a person (including a foreigner who has a regular job in China) or company, or an income proof from parent’s employing organization, or a certificate of bank saving.
- Physical examination result from officially recognized hospital.
- Photo (The requirements are the same as passport photo).
- Chinese language learning experience proofs or HSK Certificates (if any).
Please understand that we will not return the above-mentioned application documents no matter whether the applicant is admitted or not.
Application procedure: A. Send scanning copy of application documents required above in 6.1 to e-mail address: gjc-at-jgsu.edu.cn or 474512489-at-qq.com;
B. Send the paper manuscripts of application documents required above in 6.1 to International School of Jinggangshan University. Delivery Address: No.28 Xueyuan Road, Qingyuan District, Ji’an City, Jiangxi Province, P.R.China.