Commonwealth Shared Scholarship,Taught Master's Courses, UK, 2013 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2013 for Taught Master's Courses, UK
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for taught Master’s courses only. All courses undertaken must be demonstrably relevant to the economic, social or technological development of the candidate’s home country. Awards are available at participating institutions in the UK only.
Deadline: See details
- be nationals of (or permanently domiciled in) a developing Commonwealth country, and not currently be living or studying in a developed country (please see the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships prospectus 2013 for a list of eligible countries)
- hold a first degree at either first or upper second class level
- be sufficiently fluent in English to pursue the course
- have not previously studied for one year or more in a developed country
- be able to confirm in writing that neither they or their families would otherwise be able to pay for the proposed course of study
- be willing to confirm that they will return to their home country as soon as their period of study is complete
How to apply
All enquiries should be addressed to the university at which you wish to study and through which you should therefore apply for a Shared Scholarship, not to the CSC. The university will advise you on eligibility issues and how to make an application. There are two options:
Most universities will handle advertising and recruitment directly using their own application form, and you should therefore apply to the university direct. Following their closing date for applications, the university will ask those candidates which it selects to complete the CSC’s application form using our Electronic Application System (EAS). Please note that candidates must complete their application via the EAS by 16 April 2013 at the latest, in order to be nominated to the CSC by their host university.
Some universities request all of their Shared Scholarship candidates to apply via the CSC’s Electronic Application System (EAS). You will be advised by the institution if this is the case, and should then access the EAS once it is open for Shared Scholarship applications by the end of October 2012. Applications must be submitted in time to meet the university’s own deadline, which will be made clear in the EAS and is listed in the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships prospectus. (Where a university has not specified a closing date, you should contact the institution to ascertain the latest date that applications will be accepted).
All institutions are asked to forward their nominations to the CSC no later than 30 April 2013
using the EAS.
Click here to view details.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship,Taught Master's Courses, UK, 2013 is available to undertake level programs at .