Desmond Fortes Scholarships for Masters Program at University of Twente in the Netherlands, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Environmental Science, Environment taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The University of Twente will be offering Desmond Fortes Scholarship to pursue a full-time one-year master’s programme in Environmental and Energy Management including a thesis research internship at the Dutch development bank.
The Desmond Fortes Scholarship is meant for a full-time one-year master’s programme in Environmental and Energy Management including a thesis research internship at the Dutch development bank.
The University of Twente is a university located in Enschede, Netherlands. It offers research and degree programmes in the social and behavioral sciences and in engineering. In keeping with its entrepreneurial spirit, the University is committed to making an economic and social contribution to the region of the Netherlands where it is based.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Environmental and Energy Management.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarship will cover:
- Tuition fees
- Visa costs
- Return flight
Eligibility: Applicants should be:
- Employees within client network of the Dutch development bank
- And professionals from Asia or Africa
Eligible Nationality: Scholarships are available for students from all countries in Asia and Africa.
Application Procedure: In order to apply, please submit the following documents to dfs-at-epnuffic.nl:
- a copy of your passport
- an employer’s statement and implementation plan
- a statement of government authority, if applicable. This is required for some African and Asian countries. If you are unsure whether you need one, download the overview below or contact the Netherlands embassy in your country.
- your CV with a photo. Your CV should include details on work experience, time spent abroad (if applicable), including the country/countries you visited and the reason for your time abroad, extracurricular activities, study-related or non-study-related.
- a completed and signed the copy of the application form
- a motivation letter (one or two A4 pages): please check the instructions to see what you need to include in this letter
- If you already have an admission letter from a Dutch higher education institution, upload the letter. You are not required to have an admission letter to apply for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is April 1, 2017.