Full-time MSc Scholarships at University of Warwick, UK is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Full-time MSc Scholarships at University of Warwick, UK
University of Warwick is inviting applications for full-time MSc scholarship for international students. Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record. Usually the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree is the minimum requirement. Scholarships are available on a competitive basis. The application deadline is 20th May 2016.
Subject Offered: Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the University of Warwick. Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc degree level at University of Warwick.
Participating Institution(s): University of Warwick, UK
- Scholarship applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course that runs in the UK, starting October 2016
- Awards are made for study on UK Full-time MSc Programmes only.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record. Usually the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree is the minimum requirement.
- All applications should be made online through the Scholarship Application Form by the applicant personally. If an application is made by a third party, any sum awarded may have to be reimbursed.
- WMG Awards are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also apply.
- Awards are made towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- Awards cannot be deferred to subsequent years.
Eligible Nationalities: International Students can apply for these scholarships.
Scholarship Benefit: Scholarships will be awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees. The maximum discount possible is 50%. wards are made towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
Selection criteria: Scholarships are available on a competitive basis.
Notification: Scholarship winners will be notified by 2nd week of June.
Application Procedure for Full-time MSc Scholarships at University of Warwick, UK
Application Procedure: The mode of applying is online.
Deadline: The application deadline is 20th May 2016.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
More about Full-time MSc Scholarships at University of Warwick, UK
The University of Warwick
)) is a public research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education. Warwick Business School was established in 1967 and Warwick Medical School was opened in 2000. Warwick merged with Coventry College of Education in 1979 and Horticulture Research International in 2004. As of 2015 Warwick is in the Top 100 of every major university world ranking.
Scholarships are available on a competitive basis and must be applied for using this Scholarship Application Form. You must use our standard Word template to submit your statement. Awards will be based on past academic achievement and a short essay (400 words max) demonstrating to the scholarships committee why you should be considered for the award. This may refer to your previous experience, extracurricular activities, reasons for study, and your vision for the future. We advise you to concentrate on your achievements as the scholarship committee cannot make a judgement on your financial affairs.