- Scholarship is awarded for studying all the subjects.
- Scholarship is awarded to students for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degree.
- British curriculum (GCSE): 2-3 subjects at A Levels with grades “10 points” (average A) or above along with at least 5 subjects at O-Levels
- British curriculum O Levels 8 subjects with (average B) or above
- American High School: Successful completion of the high school diploma with overall GPA 3.5 and SAT 1650
- Indian & Pakistani national curriculum: completion of FSC/HSC / CBSE/ ICSE with minimum grade of “75%”
- IB curriculum – diploma minimum 30 points (UG)
- Student must maintain a distinction in each unit and must show evidence of leadership and participation in extracurricular activities.
Postgraduate Students (available to degree holders only):
- Completion of Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with minimum GPA of 3.5 out of 4.0.
- Student must maintain a credit in each unit
- The Scholarship or fee waiver covers tuition fees only.
- It does not cover living and other costs associated with studying at university.
- Scholarship covers up to 25% off on total course tuition fee.
Application Deadline: 11 Jan 2015
Please Click Here to visit the Official website of University.
Share this Scholarship for others