International Student Fellowship at Ruhr University Bochum in Germany, 2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of taught at Ruhr University Bochum . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: Applications are invited for International Student Fellowship at Ruhr University Bochum in Germany. Students from all countries are welcome to apply.
Scholarship Provider: RUB owes its success in research to the close links between the disciplines on campus, which enable it to respond flexibly to current research questions. This approach makes RUB a place of top international research, which is integrated into the worldwide network of the most powerful scientific institutions in its priority areas.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Degree Level: Fellowships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Available Subject: The short-term stipend gives talented international students an opportunity to become familiar with a foreign lab, the research topics of the SFB 874 and to learn the skills they need to begin a PhD project in the SFB.
- A scholarship of 1300 € for a maximum of 6 months (the scholarship holder has to bear the cost of health insurance)
- Theoretical and practical training in the research fields of the SFB 874
- State-of-the-art technology
- An international network of renowned scientists
- Integration into the social and cultural life of the RUB and the city of Bochum
Eligible Nationalities: Students from all countries are welcome to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International students who have not previously lived in Germany
- Students from all countries are welcome
Application Procedure: Applications may be submitted at any time via sfb874-irtg-at-rub.de
- Motivation letter, including a description of the applicant’s interest in the SFB 874, a brief summary of previous research work, research interests, professional goals and practical experience
- Curriculum Vitae
- Relevant certificates and degrees
- Names and addresses of two referees
Deadline: Open for applications