KTH Royal Institute of Technology Postdoctoral Position at School of Electrical Engineering in Sweden, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Post Doctorate level programm(s) in the field of taught at Royal Institute of Technology . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The KTH Royal Institute of Technology has established the postdoctoral position to assist students to enhance their studies by providing an international perspective. Institute is looking for applicants who have a desire to conduct cutting-edge research in the field of RF/microwave/THz microsystems.
The KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm has grown to become one of Europe’s leading technical and engineering universities, as well as a key centre of intellectual talent and innovation. We are Sweden’s largest technical research and learning institution and home to students, researchers, and faculty from around the world.
Position is available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
Position is awarded in radio-frequency / microwave / THz microsystems / MEMS.
Institute will provide applicants with a monthly salary.
Number of Scholarships:
One position is available.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The successful applicant is expected to hold or to be about to receive a PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, or equivalent. The PhD degree should be in RF/microwave/THz engineering. You should have a strong background in electromagnetic simulation tools such as CST, HFSS, ADS, and are proficient in MATLAB. You have experience in designing complex microwave components including filter design.
- Experience with microsystem technology is an asset, but not required.
- The successful applicants should have an outstanding academic track record and well developed analytical and problem-solving skills. We are looking for highly motivated young professionals, who are able to work independently as well as to be good team players. Good command of English orally and in writing is required to publish and to present results at international conferences and in international journals. The evaluation will be based on how well the applicant fulfils the above qualifications.
International applicants are eligible to apply for this position.
Log into KTH’s recruitment system in order to apply for this position. You are responsible for ensuring that your application is complete according to the ad. Your complete application must be received at KTH no later than the last day of the application period.
The application must include:
- Full curriculum vitae including your relevant academic, professional, and other experience and knowledge, and publication list.
- Copy of the degree certificate(s) and transcripts of records from your previously attended university-level institutions. Unless in English or Swedish, in their original language and with translations to English or Swedish.
- Representative publications or technical reports: please provide electronic copies of your PhD thesis and your 2-3 most important publications. You may also provide a web link.
- Letters of recommendation or contact information for at least two reference persons.
Application deadline is October 31, 2017.