LID Africa Scholarships for International Students 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
LID Africa Scholarships for International Students 2015
LDI Africa is offering scholarships through the Emerging Institutions Fellowship Program for to citizens of all countries. Under Emerging Institutions Fellowship Program eligible students can apply for for Fellowships program in Business and Development related programs. During scholarship the student will get paid positions, housing and travel as well as an opportunity to get entry into the global LDI Africa Network. The last date for submission of application is 31st May 2015.
Following Institution(s) are participating
- LDI Africa
- Emerging Institution Fellowship Program recruit organization.
Business and Development related subjects are offered
Degree Level Offered:
To be eligible for LDI Africa, EFIP Scholarships
following eligibility conditions are required.
You must first know about who are Emerging Institution fellows
Who are Emerging Institution Fellows?
- Fellows come to the EIFP with a diverse set of backgrounds and skills set.
- At a minimum, all fellows are required to have an undergraduate degree, a commitment to excellence, and be fluent in English.
- Host organizations may also designate other specific skill requirements for their Fellows.
Other requirements include:
- Two to ten years of professional experience
- MBA candidate or early to mid-level professional with interest in/familiarity with emerging markets
- Professional background in business, management consulting, strategy, finance, and social enterprise and international development.
- Interest in building a career in Africa after the fellowship
Citizens of all countries are eligible to apply for LDI Africa Emerging Institution Fellowship Program.
Short listing and Interviews.
The 3 steps in the application process are:
- Apply: Download and complete the application essay. Email the completed form with your resume, a cover letter and two (2) letters of recommendation to[email protected]
- Letters of Recommendation: LDI Africa requires you to provide the contact information of two references on the References form in your essay document. If your application is shortlisted for the preliminary interviews, two letters of recommendation from these individuals who know you in a professional capacity and can write about your skills and experiences as well as your potential for success an LDI Africa Fellow will be asked from you.
- Review Process: Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee. Phone interviews will be conducted with semi-finalists. Host organizations will conduct Skype video interviews with selected finalists. Host organizations will make their final recommendations to LDI Africa and LDI Africa will notify the selected candidates.
It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information onhow to apply
to this award, including to download
the Africa Fellowship Document
and the Application Essay
Last date for application submission is 31st May 2015
Application Timeline for the 2015 Summer Fellowship:
Further Information (official Link)
- April 1, 2015: Applications open
- May 31, 2015: Applications close
- June 1, 2015 – June 14, 2015: LDI Africa conducts preliminary applicant interviews
- June 17, 2015 – June 19, 2015: Host organizations are sent shortlisted applicants
- June 22, 2015 – Jul 20, 2015: Host organizations interview shortlisted applicants
- Jul 27, 2015: Host organizations return signed contracts of selected Fellows
- Aug 11, 2015 – Aug 12, 2015: Host organizations orientation
- Aug 13, 2015 – Aug 14, 2015: Fellow orientation
- Aug 17, 2015 – Aug 31, 2015: Fellows secure travel, insurance, and visas
- Sep 1, 2015: Fellows on the ground/begin their assignments